Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring has Sprung



Finally...the ice age that was this past winter feels near completion. I can't tell you how good the grass feels under my bare feet and the smell of it's fresh cut blades makes me remember to breathe; really breathe like filling up your whole body with as much spring scent as is humanly possible before exploding. And baseball, yes the all encompassing Oly High, Pony little league and super leagues have begun! Thank goodness, frankly I was sick of the late night drop off's at the warehouse they used far too long for plan B rain/snow outs. And lastly, but certainly not least of all...we are all smiling more! The sunshine has a funny way of bringing out the best in my family especially after being cooped up for what felt like an eternal winter!

1 comment:

Eric & Billie Tyler said...

I was totally telling Eric a similar thing the other day. I think the cold winters really make you truly appreciate everything amazing about spring. I know it really helps me to smile more often as well.