Monday, April 6, 2009

The Great Easter Flood


It's 7:30pm Monday evening and I had just settled in to watch a little Oprah (thank goodness for DVR) and Adeline was in the room next door soaking in a nice, hot bath...when a shriek was heard 'round the world. I jumped off of my bed so fast that I fell and almost broke my ankle, hobbled around the corner to see this...bizzaster!!! FYI...the water was deeper than it looks in this picture people. Adeline had thought it was a good idea to sneak the Easter Bucket that she recieved last night at Grandma Sally's Easter Egg Hunt into the tub with her to #1 fill with water and #2 balance on the edge of the tub...culminating in this lovely mess. Now it all makes sense...the Easter Bunny is a smart one for sure. He must've known that giving out candy in baskets with holes in them would prove a much better design for those who like to take a little Easter with them into the bath.

No comments: