Sunday, April 5, 2009

The raising of a squirrel...I mean girl


It's been a mystery at our house how Adeline survives on the amount of food she consumes (hardly any). Until today that is....we found the secret stash. The sprinkles and chocolate kisses that she evidently has been scavenging under my bed for weeks now. What you don't see was the pile of rappers that led to her undoing. When questioned about the contraban secret sugar stash under her parents bed her only comment was..."Mom always gets mad when I eat in her bed so I had to hide the food." So there you go...when Mom tells you not do something in fact what you should do is to continue doing it and just hide the evidence. Makes perfect sense.

2 comments:

said...

I love it!! She is soo stinkin funny..."little squirrel".

jader said...

That is too funny! At least she is smart in her sneeking of candy.