Friday, February 20, 2009

Shingles II - The Sister Act

For those of you that follow all of the sister blogs (shelby, lindsey & Billie)- you will remember that Shelby was suffering from a case of shingles a few weeks ago: i.e. superbowl stupor. Anywhoo...I have come down with a case of the shingles myself and even though the doc says there's no way that I caught it from S it seems a little fishy at the very least. I mean really, do we all seriously believe that it's not contagious??? I am convinced that sometimes things are transferred between sisters even if it is through emails. P.S. thought you would all enjoy the sample pic from the doc's information....hey, at least I didn't post the one on my back! Linds..you better watch your back (lol...couldn't help myself)

3 comments:

Eric & Billie Tyler said...

I am very happy to see that you are blogging again. I forgot how funny all of my sisters are. I love to stay updated with all of you and your cute families. I miss you all so much! It is a lot harder being away this time then it was when I just went a state away to AZ.

said...

Notice that neither of us got it on the "most common" armpit area...Does that mean we are extra ordinary, ie: SPECIAL?

AuntieKooKoo said...

ok...seriously I opt out of the shingle sharing this time around. if you recall i already had a hum dinger with the HOT TUB Folliculitus....i mean really....same diff as shingles right? Lucky I didnt pass those around :-)