Thursday, February 12, 2009

A chip off the old....

Here she is in all her baking glory!!! Adeline decided that although she has many talents such as piano, dance, yoga poses (think incredible flexagirl) and singing...those were way too boring to share with the other achievement day girls (Of Course, what was I thinking?) . So thus, the Famous, Very Secret Recipe Carrot Cake that she makes with me whenever we get the baking bug...which sadly seems less and less these days what with all of the aforementioned talents and my dieting endeavors and all. This has been an excellent opportunity for me to remember that I will always have a reason to diet; however, the days of giggling over baby food carrots being added to a batter of butter and sugar are numbered I'm afraid and soon it will be gone....just like the 5 lbs. I just lost.

No comments: