Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lunch sack Craze

There is a new, hot craze hitting Olympus Jr High School these days and it's all due to a very talented auntie (Shelby) and a certain newly 14yr old boy (AJ) who asked for hand drawn art lunch sacks for his gift this year. After much consideration he chose this Olympus Titan sack to debut the first day at lunch. I am not going to lie people, I was a little nervous to see what the other cool boys at school would say...but I had nothing to fear. A.J. has enough confidence to pull off an elmo lunchpail if he wanted to. He came home and declared that all the other boys thought it was as "sic" as he did...that's a good thing, by the way. Oh, and just for those that were in on the recycle or not bet with me....he pulled it out of his folder with hardly a crinkle that night to re-use another amazing day!

1 comment:

said...

I love it. Auntie is happy!!

Now tell that boy not to become a pack rat, I can make more.

:)