Thursday, September 22, 2011

Enjoying the Scenery, Anyone???



So, I just spent the last blog post describing the really fun field trip I went on with Adeline's 6th grade class, right? Well, I left the best for last. Just as we reached the summit of our hike and sat down to enjoy our lunches together we spotted this beauty...look close now people. Just to the left of the hiker with baby on back is baby's mom....in a bikini. Yep, that's right what's better than a nice hike around antelope island with only your puka shells on right girls? No but really I think that the students, uh,umm I mean the boy students got a little more education than they planned on. hee, hee, hee!

1 comment:

said...

Love the impromptu anatomy lesson. Might as well make it the antelope island full bodyair and space field trip.
Talk about an education:
;)