Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blogging "Take Two"

Okay, okay...I know I am a slacker and that I have taken a 6 month sabbatical from blogging. I am sorry and do solomnely swear (yes..i am holding my right hand to the square) to do better from this day forward! Here's a re-cap:

  • Family had strep throat in the fall - YUCK!!!
  • A.J. broke bone in his hand playing duck, duck, goose at school in May...Yes, that's right people...duck, duck, goose....(insert: my rolling eyes)
  • Spent majority of summer at Grandma Wiseman's house with all the cousins including a trip to Disneyland in July (Adeline had her 9th Birthday there)
  • Football started for A.J. and Tony's teams in July as well
  • 4th (Adeline) and 6th(A.J.) grades began in fall (insert: my sad, frowny face)
  • Adeline, me, Aunt Shelby and Grandma Ilene had girls trip to NYC
  • Aunt Lindsey got married to Shannon in September

Okay...that's a good overview...now let us begin....again!

1 comment:

llilli said...

you're back! hurray!